Overall Role Objectives
Tester Engineer Responsibilities
- Ensure a full understanding of the project scope and specifications with the Project Manager/Business Analyst and/or developers
- Write and develop test cases for assigned projects which ensure that the project meets the specifications
- Suggest improvements to specifications for platform and projects.
- Review and update the test cases as scope changes or enhancements are made
- Run system testing on assigned projects to ensure the final product is delivered to spec.
- Record detailed information of test results (browsers, steps to replicate, screenshots, error messages)
- Assist in consolidating test results and entering into Issue Tracking for the PM/BA.
- Re-testing and closing testing issues.
- Continual review of the system testing procedure and making improvements/suggestions to the PM/QCM
- 3+ years of testing experience in software development projects
- At least average English reading and writing skills
- Good sense of teamwork and highly responsible for the assigned tasks
- Carefulness, good at logical thinking and attention to details
- Ability to write test cases
The following is considered highly advantageous
- Ability to prepare test plans for assigned projects
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Logistics experience
WHY WORK FOR US
We’ll offer you a start-up environment with:
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
- Competitive and attractive salary